Meet Dr. Jeremy Nikfarjam
Dr. Jeremy Nikfarjam is an American Board of Plastic Surgery Board Certified Plastic Surgeon based in Long Island and Manhattan. Dr. Nikfarjam is well known for his expertise in emergency, cosmetic, and reconstructive plastic surgery and has many journal articles and textbook chapters published throughout the world.
Through years of dedication, and with expert training from world renowned leaders in the plastic surgery field, Dr. Nikfarjam is sought out by patients from across the United States and abroad for his specific technique and expertise in nearly every aspect of plastic and reconstructive surgery including breast reductions, abdominoplasties, rhinoplasties, silicone/biopolymer removal, and complex revisionary surgeries.
Dr. Nikfarjam serves as the founder and Medical Director of New You Plastic Surgery where he currently serves as the youngest private practice owner on Long Island. The mission of his practice is to make plastic surgery procedures achievable and accessible for any and all patients by pioneering a model of insurance-based plastic surgery. Blending both the functional and aesthetic components of the plastic surgery field allows patients to access life changing procedures that may otherwise have been out of reach. Dr. Nikfarjam leads his team in supporting his vision that plastic surgery is holistic- allowing space for positive lifestyle changes that give patients a happier, healthier state of being and lifelong improvements in overall health. A vanguard of a new generation of plastic surgeons, Dr. Nikfarjam brings a refreshing perspective to a field that has once often been perceived as rigid and unapproachable.
Dr. Nikfarjam holds many hospital privileges and frequently performs surgery throughout the Long Island and New York metropolitan area. He is a regarded expert in the field of emergency plastic surgery and is often called upon by other physicians to treat complex issues such as lacerations, facial fractures, burns, hand injuries, wounds, and surgical complications. He is frequently invited as a guest speaker in national plastic surgery conferences for his expertise in cosmetic plastic surgery and was awarded the first place prize in the Rhinoplasty Society speaker competition.
As accessible as are his procedures, Dr. Nikfarjam himself is as well. Patients take great comfort in the close contact and care he establishes with each individual patient from initial consultation through surgery and beyond. “Dr. Nik” as he is often called is well known for being personable and readily available to all of his patients.
Training and Achievement
- Cornell University—Summa Cum Laude
- Major: Human Biology, Healthy & Society, and Human Development
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine —Lew Rudin Scholarship
- Dean’s Recognition Award for academic excellence and scoring in the 99th percentile of his board exams
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Plastic and Reconstructive Residency
- Chief Resident in Aestheic Plastic Surgery
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Professional Membership, Licensure:
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Cornell Alumni Admissions Ambassador Network
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine Alumni Association
- New York State Troopers Police Benvolent Association —Surgeon
- Fraternal Order of Police — Surgeon
- NY Bravest Foundation
- Nassau/ Suffolk Police Benefit Association
- LEO Health Services — Advisory Board Member & Sponser